Abacus is committed to detail all retrocessions perceived each year.
A payment system aligned with clients’ interests.
I. Banker’s payment sources are numerous and non explained
– Files fees, accounts or insurance life contracts’ opening, financial products subscriptions fees,
– Account management fees, administrative management fees, custody rights related to the payment of asset keeping,
– Banking services (insurance, credit cards, loans…),
– Fees related to sold banking products and retrocession on assets under management, exit fees on some products,
– Financial products management fees, performance fees,
– Arbitrary, brokerage, transfer fees.
II. Propose a payment system aligned with clients’ interests
– In the primary part of the audit regarding past management operated by bankers, Abacus is paid in success fees through a percentage of the reimbursed amount,
– Abacus is paid through retrocession on custody rights and competing wrappers management fees (securities account, insurance life and capitalisation contracts) and retrocession on assets under management (financial products),
– Packages can be applied, in function of the work supplied, of the following UP and of the nature of the service agreed between the client and Abacus.